Pierre Jean Larraqué Vineyards tasted by the best sommelier of the world
Andreas Larsson, best sommelier in the world in 2007, blindly tasted the emblematic cuvées of Pierre Jean Larraqué during a tasting organized by Tasted in February 2020. Out of 400 wines tasted, only 50 wines were selected. Among them, 5 cuvées signed Pierre Jean Larraqué. Great pride for the teams who see their work recognized by one of the greatest tasters in the world.
Here is the prize list:
- Château le Virou – Vieilles Vignes 2018 : 93 pts
- Château le Virou – Sublimus 2017 : 92 pts
- Château Vernous 2018 : 91 pts
- Château Barre Gentillot – Vieilles Vignes 2018 : 90 pts
- Cap Nature Rosé – Cabernet Sauvignon 2019 : 89 pts